You can now build an automation to turn the LEDs on the dimmer switches to 0%. by using a ‘Do’ automation:
- When selecting each device you’d like to automate, choose ‘LED’ as the action.
- Once all of your devices are added to the automation, tap once on each action tile.
- Drag the brightness slider to 0%.
- Click ‘Next’, name the automation and Click ‘Done’
- Once the automation has been created, go to your automations page, click on that particular automation and select ‘Execute’
You also have the option to create timers or schedules to do this, so the LEDs can be ON after Dawn and OFF after Dusk.
Once the LEDs are off, it is a new feature of the V5 firmware that the LED’s will turn on for a few seconds every time you click one of the buttons on the dimmer. This is perfectly normal.
Please Note: When creating any automation to turn Off the LED indicator the action you must always choose is LED and set the brightness to 0%