We make the following recommendations when installing a Lightwave Smart Series Dimmer
- All Lighting circuits connected to our dimmers must be DIMMABLE and fall in line with our compatibility guidlines - Please CLICK HERE for information on maximum loads and lamp compatibility
- 35mm Plastic back boxes are recommended to prevent RF interference
- Our Dimmers fall in line with STANDARD UK wiring guidlines - So please ensure all relevant wiring is present
- If you have more than one switch controlling the same lighting circuit they MUST all be replaced to Lightwave Dimmers. The APP is required for this as an automation MUST be set up for multi-way switching to be achieved - please CLICK HERE for information on how to set this up
- Link Plus hub (L2) and account set-up is essential to achieve the best performance of our products. for example, the app offers features such as calibrations, firmware updates, dimming adjustments, automations and much more.
- Please ensure that the FIRMWARE is up to date on all installed devices. This is done wirelessly from the app. All devices must have the latest firmware, this helps with performance and stability.