Lightwave Now works with Samsung SmartThings
The New Link Plus hub is required to use Samsung SmartThings
A SmartThings Hub is NOT required to use our Lightwave devices
Both Smart & Connect series devices will all be accessible from the new SmartThings app
SmartThings will only discover our Lighting and Power devices
To Link Lightwave to SmartThings:
- Simply download the Samsung SmartThings app for either Apple or Android App Store and create a smart things account.
- Hit the + sign in the top corner of the SmartThings app and select Add Device
- Select Lightwave from the list of All brands.
- Select Switches and Dimmers.
- You will then be redirected to a login page for Lightwave. Please insert your Lightwave credentials and press ok. The smart Things app with then discover all of your Lightwave devices
- Once devices have been discovered you will be asked to assign them to your already created rooms, or to create a room for the device to be assigned too.
Lightwave will now be linked with the SmartThings app - You will be able to control all of your devices from this app and also include them in scenes, automations or groups with any other devices which are also SmartThigs compatible.
Please contact us and create a support ticket if you have any issues
Or please contact Samsung SmartThings if you have any issues outside of Lightwave