- Permanent Live and Neutral wires must be connected in order to use every gang as a wireless “Magic Button” (no physical lighting circuit connected directly to the dimmer)
- If a neutral wire is NOT connected to the dimmer, Channel 1 (primary) must always be connected to a dimmable load.
- When Channel 1 is connected to a dimmable lighting circuit you can use channel 2, 3 and 4 as a wireless “Magic Button”
- All Devices must be added to the app before creating any automations
- You can assign an individual “IF DO” automation to the ON and another to the OFF button.
- Time Conditions can be added to an "IF DO" Automation - This will allow you to have a particular button on the dimmer do different functions at different times of the day.
Please see an example below on how to set up an ALL ON feature on a magic button
Step 1 – Add an If Do Automation
Step 2 – Tap on Add Trigger
Step 3 – Select the device you would like to be the Magic Buton from the list
Step 4 – Select Switch so you have the option for On or Off
Step 5 – Tap the box to change the state then tap on Add action
Step 6 – Select the devices you would like the Magic switch to control
Step 7 – This is the summary page where you can change the states of the devices and add time conditions
Step 8 – You can add the days and times you would like to Magic Button to operate
Step 9 – Insert automation name and press Done
Once the Automation is complete you will see an icon like this on the automation page