The Lightwave Generation 2 dimmers can be calibrated to suit your lights. The video below highlights how this can be done from the app and it applies to different types of lamps, such as LED or halogen.
Articles in this section
- LED compatibility charts
- How can I calibrate the Gen 2 dimmer for LEDs?
- Which lamps can I use?
- What is the maximum load for lightwave dimmers?
- How do I wire 2-way Generation 1 dimmers?
- How do I wire 2-Way Generation 2 dimmers?
- Why does my Gen 2 dimmer flash red when I put it into pairing mode?
- How do I configure the app for Gen 2 multiway switching?
- How can I quickly show maximum brightness on the Gen 2 dimmer?
- Can I control non-dimmable lamps?