The Lightwave Generation 2 dimmers can be calibrated to suit your lights. The video below highlights how this can be done from the app and it applies to different types of lamps, such as LED or halogen.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure the app for Gen 2 multiway switching?
- How can I calibrate the Gen 2 dimmer for LEDs?
- Which lamps can I use?
- What is the maximum load for lightwave dimmers?
- Can I control non-dimmable lamps?
- Why are there compatibility issues with LEDs?
- What is 2-way switching?
- How do I wire 2-Way Generation 2 dimmers?
- How do I wire 2-way Generation 1 dimmers?
- How can I clear the memory of a Lightwave dimmer?