The smart series Dimmer normally flashes green when it is in calibration mode.
Calibration mode helps find the optimum dimming levels of the bulbs and total load that is attached to each gang of the smart series dimmer.
Things to check if you find your dimmer is stuck in a calibration loop.
- Is the wiring done correctly ensuring the live and switched live are in the correct terminals.
- Ensure the neutral wire Is connected if you have one present at the switching point.
- Are you using compatible lamps – please CLICK HERE for compatibility guidance and charts
- Do you meet the maximum and minimum load guidelines? CLICK HERE for more info
- Is this dimmer part of a multiway switching circuit? If so, you need to ensure the correct automation is set up correct – please CLICK HERE for instructions on how to do this
- Do you notice you notice any flickering of bulbs at either Low or High end of the dimming range? If so, a manual calibration must be done to rectify this ensuring you eliminate the unstable parts of the dimming range – Please CLICK HERE for more information on how to carry out this type of calibration
- Please ensure that the dimmer is set to a master or slave, this is all based on your set up
- Please ensure that all gangs are attached with compatible loads ensuring that master 1/primary gang is always connected
If you are still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance on 0121 250 3625 or you can submit a support ticket - to do this please CLICK HERE