You can clear the memory of the Smart Dimmers when the memory is full. Once this is completed, it will need to be paired to your chosen devices again, as this will remove all existing pairings.
Connect Series devices
1. On the relevant dimmer switch press and hold down both the ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’ buttons until the blue and amber LEDs flash alternately. The dimmer switch is now in learning mode.
2. On the dimmer switch press and hold down the ‘OFF’ button again until the blue and amber LEDs flash simultaneously, then press (don’t hold) the ‘OFF’ button a further time; the amber LED will flash to confirm that the memory has been cleared.
Smart Series devices
(It is first required to remove the device from the app before clearing the memory of the dimmer).
1) Hold the manual button/s (both up and down buttons if it is a dimmer) until the red LED flashes slowly and then release.
2) Hold down the button once more (the down button only if it is a dimmer) until the red light flashes rapidly and release.
3) The device should then be reset and (the LED will blink green to indicate that its calibrating if it is a dimmer - please wait for this to complete before linking).
(It is required to remove the device from the app before clearing the memory of the dimmer).