Follow the steps below to get up and running with Lightwave Link Plus.
What you will need:
- Internet connection via LAN ethernet port on broadband router
- Somewhere to plug the Link Plus power adapter
- Mobile phone/tablet running either Android/iOS with access to the internet
1. Locate the App/Play Store on your mobile device and search for 'Lightwave Link Plus'. We have two apps available, ensure you download the correct one (top one below).
2. Plug the Link Plus into an available LAN port on your router, via the included ethernet cable.
3. Plug the Link Plus into power by connecting the micro USB cable into the back of the unit and into either of the two USB ports on the power adapter. Connect the power adapter plug into a suitable power outlet.
4. Open the app when it has has finished downloading. If you have previously owned a Lightwave Link (LW500/LW930) before, you can choose to sign in using the same credentials. If you are new to Lightwave, please create an account.
5. The Link Plus should show a solid green light shortly after it is powered and connected to the router. If it does not show a green light, there could be an issue with the network connectivity. Please visit this page for more help.
6. Once the account is made, the app will ask you to register your Link Plus. Select 'Link' and enter the 8 character cloud number from the bottom of the Link Plus into the app, ensuring that the letters 'BC' are included at the start. Select 'Next' when done, followed by 'Confirm'.
7. The Link Plus will start flashing blue at this point. Please press the 'chain' button on the top of the Link Plus once to complete pairing. It then will turn back to solid green.
The account is created and the Link Plus is registered to your account. You can now choose to 'Link Devices' or 'Skip' and do this later.
For further support, take a look at our other app guides or get in touch.
Article is closed for comments.