This would depend on the type of underfloor heating control which is used. If it uses an electrical current to switch a motorised valve on and off, then it will be best to use our Electric Switch. This can be wired to the motorised valve, and use itself as a temperature reference, or a Home Thermostat if desired.
Articles in this section
- How do I clear the memory of the smart radiator valve?
- How do I clear the memory of the room thermostat?
- How do I set a heating schedule?
- What is a 'setback temperature'?
- How do heating schedules work?
- Can I use the heating without setting a schedule?
- What is 'Call for Heat'?
- Can a TRV turn on my Boiler ('call for heat')?
- How do I wire the boiler switch?
- Can I control hot water with Lightwave?